Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Last Post















The time has come. A whole eleven weeks have past and it is time for my last blog post. The topic of my last post is dedicated to analyzing my classmates blogs once again. The blogs I chose to look at are Jordana Carideo and Lisa Perez . Jordana's blog is based on the American Cancer Society and Lisa's blog is about the entertainment industry. 


I liked Jordana's blog a lot she kept the main focus of her blog throughout all her posts and had really good visuals to go along with the topics. I learned about how the American Cancer Society uses different methods one in particular that stuck out to me was research since it is huge for them since they use it to find a cure for cancer. 


I liked Lisa's blog a lot too she has a humorous type of writing I feel which made reading her blog very enjoyable. She was about to relate the topics very well to make them interesting and relatable  to our age group. One example is how she related unobtrusive research to the paparazzi constantly following celebrities.  







No comments:

Post a Comment